  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick McClure

  OK, so if I understand this correctly, Drug companies in the US sell drugs
  to Canada at their normal rates, then Canada subsidizes the drugs, brings
  the cost down, and the then US Pharmacies buy the drugs back.

  Am I understanding this correctly? Is that what some people are proposing we
  do?

  If this is what we are suggesting, wouldn't we completely destroy the
  Canadian economy eventually? US taxpayers using Canadian Tax payers dollars
  to purchase drugs originally made in the US.