I probably wouldn't upgrade to Win 2k Pro. I would wipe the drive out
on the laptop and do a clean install. Not sure if Win XP would let you
downgrade to Win 2k or not, I never tried that.

They don't give you the option to get XP Pro instead of home?

Speaking of laptops, I just ordered my new Alienware on Monday. I
can't wait to get this thing in my hands.

Ben