They're fair to middling spy/assassin fare.

Fairly inventive for their time, but run-of-the-mill now. And FWIW I much prefer the more cerebral Le Carre stories.

BTW: Saw Supremecy last night and was impressed, depsite plot holes big enough for a bus. It was much better than I expected. I didn't like the first as much as everyone else seems to have, it was good but it was lacking something...

This latest is a good popcorn film...just about perfect for summer.

Odd thing, much the same as when I left Mission Impossible in the theater, There were some folks that were talking about how confusing the plot was. I guess not everybody pays attention.

will