  From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 2:49 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: RE: Kerry's record in Senate

  Does anybody have any information on how this relates to Senators in
  general?  My understanding was that's very common to miss votes and
  committee meetings.  How Is Kerry in this regard to this compared to the
  average?

  Jim Davis

  On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:53:20 -0700 (PDT), Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:
  > That's odd, I checked you're link and it seems Kerry
  > rarley voted on anything.

  http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/cgi-bin/membervotes.cgi?&lang=&member=
  MAJR&site=congressmerge&address=&city=&state=&zipcode=&plusfour=&fullvotes=1