I am reading an excel file into a table.  There is a field in the table for # of datapoints that I need to get from counting the records in another table that match the test number.  Tables are

tblPlan
strTestNo
intDpCount

tblDatapoints
intDatapointID
strTestNo

so I need to read through tblDatapoints and get the count of the datapoints that match that test number and update tblPlan with that number.  I could easily write a CF page but I need this done daily and our hoster hasn't gotten the scheduled task working.  Is there any way I can do this with a stored procedure?

Lori