hear hear. Haven't looked at any of these links yet, but the more
diverse our news sources, the less vulnerable we are to groupthink,
right?

). These stories barely made it to the mainstream western media. But
there may be consequences that the world will have to suffer because
these men were allowed to escape. Stories like these are important in
holding our leaders accountable. Freedom of press and it's
independence have been questioned in the last couple of years. Need I
say FOX. I for one is glad to have as many sources available as
possible.

http://www.rediff.com/us/2002/jan/22ny.htm
http://www.rediff.com/us/2002/feb/04ny.htm
http://www.opinionjournal.com/columnists/tvaradarajan/?id=95001523