Because FOX is so far biased to the right that it's ludicrous? It's so
far from balanced that if it were pulled over at night it would fail
it's breath test six ways to sunday and be dating Bubba at the county
courthouse.

I mean seriously, the day after Kerry's speech at the Democratic
convention their web site didn't even have it "above the fold". It was
a minor line item way down on the page. Ha!

But I'll admit that of the three cable news channels, it's the most
mindlessly entertaining to watch. Personally, I listen to NPR most,
read a mix of the Yahoo news, and occasionally flip over to Newshour
to see what they're saying.

-Kevin