Just finished installing it and I was right: don't both getting this if you
don't have the video oomph.

I've got two problems on my set up:

1)       My video card is a Parhelia 128.  I CAN get a decent framerate (not
great) if I cut out most of the special effects and use a tiny screen size
(but even at a tiny screen size enabling most special effect send the
framerate to a crawl).

2)       Number one would be okay except for the fact that I'm playing on an
LCD panel.  When I lower the resolution the game appears in a small corner
of the screen, no more than 5 inches across (this panel won't scale the
image - it forces it to a 1-to-1 pixel ratio).

If I cut ALL the special effects I can get a decent framerate at 1024x768
(which is still smaller than my panels native 1280x1024).

So it looks like I'm in the market for a new card. any dual DVI cards out
there that can run this thing at 1280x1024?  ;^)

Jim Davis