From: Won Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 1:03 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Doom 3

Jim,

Thanks.  I have a dual NVidia/LCD setup at work and I can't stand the color
difference.  That is my primary reason for wanting the Matrox card.  I was
thinking more of the lines of the P750 since it's a lot cheaper then the
Parhelia Series though.  I think I'm going to need a new computer
soon.  I've had the same one for about 4 years and its starting to show
it's age.

  _____