I'll be driving through Canada tomorrow afternoon from Buffalo and Michigan . I'll wave northward for you.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/06/04 03:00PM >>>
I don't have a clue about Manitoba, my experience being limited to
three or four car trips from hell with my family when I was a very
young child. I think we ate lunch in Winnipeg a couple of times.
Franco-Ontariens tend to be a bit diffident about separatism because
after all this would leave them culturally stranded.  Last time I
lived in Canada I lived in Montreal and I really consider myself from
there.