My point still stands, the vast majority of the so-called coalition of
the willing (more likey the bribed) still have not put any troops on
the ground.

less than 1000 soldiers per nation is still an insignificant amount,
and most of those I mentioned still have no soldiers in the theatre.
Moreover of those that do, its typically less than 20 each.. Ergo my
point still stands.

larry