I understand the article - was just posting it for info.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andy Ousterhout
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:59 PM
  Subject: RE: Goss says Goss isn't qualified

  I take it you don't get that he was talking about being a field agent versus
  agency head?  Or do you not understand the different skills required for each
  role?  Or perhaps you do understand both, understand that this article really
  says nothing, but hope that others don't see it that way?

  Just curious, that's all.

  Andy