Why else would this article be published?  Since it contains nothing worth
reporting.  It only value is smearing Bush, who gains from this?
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Howie Hamlin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:01 AM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: Goss says Goss isn't qualified

  What does this have to do with Kerry?
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Andy Ousterhout
    To: CF-Community
    Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 9:56 AM

    Howie,

    My problem with articles like this are that they are noise designed with
the
    intent to mislead.  They provide no useful information about the title of
the
    article.  They are smear in the worst case because the create "facts"
which
    are then quoted later on.  If this is the only way that Kerry can win,
then he
    should loose, because the end does not justify the means.  I don't approve
of
    them, no matter who gains advantages.

    Andy