Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> And randomly puts an extra space between the subject: header and the
> subject. This is technically illegal and gets caught in spam filters.
> But it's shiny.

I think that got fixed in the latest version.

> Personally, I hate it. They make it shiny and iconic by removing
> features that exist in Mozilla. It's a browser for dummies. Yes, most
> people on the net are, but they should be forced to learn rather than
> be given a shiny toy that does it all for them. Yes, I support an
> internet license. Earn it or get off the (information) highway.

Having not used Mozilla Mail, what features have been removed?  Really,
the only feature I wish it had was archiving of email older than X.

BTW -- it's fine to bash my email client.  It's not nice to call me
stupid for using it.  My calling it "shiny" was a joke (since I'm
generally not that impressed by pretties in the UI), and while I may not
know the ins and outs of the email specifications, I think I've earned
my chops as far as knowing my way around the internet.

--Ben