Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> Didn't mean for it to be so. Also didn't know you were so attached to
> Thunderbird. I don't get attached to a mail client. I think they all suck
> and none do all of the work I want. :(

It's not so much that I'm attatched.  It's just that it's the only
client I've used that I haven't had tons of problems with.  In fact, the
only time I had problems, there was a patch the next time I looked.  The
spam filtering is nice and the rules are easy to use.

Something non-specific bothered me about Mozilla Mail.  I dunno what it
was, but I just didn't like it.

If you've got a better suggestion, I'm all ears.

--Ben