From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 12:41 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: CF-Community: Digest every hour

I think I caught up...

  Sandy had posted a link to a KB article, but that link had no correlation
with the list of software you (Gel) had posted to this list.  That was
getting me confused.  In addition to Sandy's original post, this KB article
should also be read:

<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=884130&product=windowsxpsp2>

  Which may be where you got your original list.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>