I think this is what is going to have to happen. Thanks for all the

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/9/2004 4:49:13 PM >>>

I just talked to someone who does PDF forms and she said it should
also be possible to have the "submit" button in the form set to save
the pdf and send it as an attachment in an email. So that might be
another option.

-Kevin