Thanks Matt... You tell those A-holes!!! :)

I guess my issue is that I am still going to have to build a ton of forms in order for the doctors to get the data into a database in order to then run a Crystal report on it.

I wish there was just some way they could fill out the PDF form and have it print to a file on the server or print to a networked computer.

*sigh*

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/8/2004 4:59:24 PM >>>

Hi Candace,
            Sorry for the late reply. I got jammed with an asshole customer
on the phone.

I would definitely say go with a Crystal Reports system.  Once you get the
hang of building a report, you could build 4 or 5 a day and it will print
out perfectly.  You can even set up an intranet system that will send the
output to a printer, or I think there's even a standalone program that will
let you build a report and print it out.

That's a lot of reports, but not that many.  And it's such a big, robust
solution that you'll find yourself using it more and more. You can even use
Crystal to generate PDFs if you needed to.  Try a trial version and see what
you can do with it.  I've only used the ASP.NET version in Visual Studio,
but I know that CF does work with it - I'm unsure of how it functions
though.

- Matt Small

  _____