Sounds like fun!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/10/2004 10:11:32 AM >>>

Sounds like a distinct possibility.

As an aside, this may be something interesting to do on Oct 31. Its a
list of "haunted" tours:
http://www.bigeasy.com/attractions/list-haunted.html

And there is always the famous graveyard tours as well.

larry