I got all the mods installed after I played it a little. Its
SOOOOOOOOO much better!

I cheesed out and did the standard male warrior. I wanted to get the
feel of the game before I went for a thief or mage.

I don't have squat for equipment. :-\ All store bought crap. I just
got out of the city you start in and made it to Balmora and started
running missions.

This is so much better than never winter nights. It doesn't feel as
"scripted". I found out Its not a good idea to be running around town
with your weapon out. I accidentally swung my sword in the area of an
NPC and the punk started swing at me! I wanted to put him down but I
couldn't afford to buy my way out of jail.

Give me a few more days and I hope to have a nice screen shot of my
char with some sparklies too. :-]

Oh, the price of the game is a bargain! Not many games let you play as
much as this and still not put a dent in the game story line.

Great recommendation!

Phillip B