At 10:27 9/15/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I know some of you guys/girls have dual monitors running... what video
>card do you recommend for this? I have 2 19" DELL CRT monitors....

I've heard a lot of good things about the Matrox cards.
We use single video cards with two outputs.  One is a DVi and the other is
a analog output.  We have several ATI cards as well as several Nvidia cards.

At home, I have two video cards.  One of them is APG and the other is
PCI.  None of them are worth mentioning since each is very old.  The
combined value of my cards would be less then $100 - new.