I think one of the funniest parts about these interviews is where he
basically says he's a mediocre filmmaker and an average storyteller.

Not one author has argued that.

And yet, here we are, prepared to shell out $40+ for the DVDs.

I have the trilogy on VHS, letterbox version even, but I don't watch
them, haven't for a long, long time. Too much of a PITA to hook up the
ol'VCR...

--

will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher