i'm neither endorsing nor condoning...but I recently came across the following:

http://www.originaltrilogy.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=734&STARTPAGE=2

the TR47 version looks to be...promising?  by promising, of course I
mean horribly, despicably wrong and certainly in violation of numerous
copyright regulations.

but ...y'know? :)