here's the full article.
http://opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110005644

You can go on and on against the UN from the skimming of oil for food
profits to their blind eye to human rights violations to their one sided
stance on certain issues (you know the ones I mean). Point is, they are as
corrupt as any government and more than most. I don't trust them to protect
America, Israel, Europe or any country/area in the world. Watch as they
twiddle their thumbs as Iran gets the bomb. Watch as they do nothing as
threats are made, weapons are exported and wars are planned (whoops, to late
on that one).