trekkies unite :)

----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:26:19 -0400
Subject: RE: Iran defies UN...and why not?
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I completely agree.

I think it is time for the Space Corps or Star Fleet (or even the Time
Cops) to start handling some of this.

If it weren't for the hope I get from Science Fiction (and
particularly Space Opera), and the progress I see from History I would
be way more depressed about today's military situations around the
globe.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/21/04 05:15PM >>>

Ok, so maybe I was a little over the top with the smoking crack line. I
apologize for that. I have strong feelings against the UN for their