I keep thinking there's some joke in here about Kryptonite or kneeling
before Zod, but I don't feel particularly snarky about this.  From the
report I read, it sounded like a standard pressure wound infection just
went out of control became ultimately fatal.  It's tragic, really,
especially for someone who came across as so selfless in what he fought for.

- Jim