From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 2:48 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Bush killed superman!

Yea but he didn't champion paralysis research until he became paralyzed.
So it couldn't be completely selfless in that respect. Though some of
the things i read about him before his accident he did use his wealth
to try and help real charaties which is nice.

Please no flames ;)
We're only human and it is just human nature to care about things more
when they impact  us directly. Not saying he was a bad guy :P