But as the video points out, it's not just in the debates.

The interesting thing to me is that I have lots of relatives in Dallas
who have been following Mr. Bush for years.  They've said the same
thing starting about a year ago and they are avid Bush supporters.

It's actually quite similar to what people started saying about Mr. Reagan.