Hmmm....I thought it was a pretty funny joke.  I don't think it was
intended as an attack.

Another case of over-sensitivity, IMO.

Ray

At 03:03 PM 10/12/2004, you wrote:
>I think Gruss did
>
>On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:01:33 -0700 (PDT), Sam Morris
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I didn't put the photo there, I was just making a joke
> > about it.
> >

> > --- "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I think that sort of thing is not called for. Lay
> > > off the personal insults.

> > > you.

> > http://www.houseoffusion.com/users/view.cfm/recordid=392

> > > policy

> > > job

> > > Lindsey
> > > When

> > > Bush

>and Support]
>
>----------
><http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=37>
>[]

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named
above. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it
from your system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended
recipient, please note that any use or dissemination of the information
contained in this transmission (including any attached files) and the
copying, printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559.
Thank you.