To be honest, I thought it was the best musical of the decade.  It was
sharp, topical and well-written.  Parker and Stone's script and book
were sharp, but I absolutely loved Shaiman's score - It's like he was
channeling "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" half the time with some of
his orchestrations.  Listen to the soundtrack and pay attention to the
music, not just the lyrics.

And hey, how can boming the Baldwins be a bad thing?

- Jim