It featured on most evening national news services in Australia. I
love the quote of the writers saying (paraphrased):

"Actors think they are like world leaders or something. Before the
Iraq war when Sean Penn was on CNN talking about the nuclear
non-proliferation treaty, that was a comedy goldmine". :)

I guess that's what I like about Stone and Parker: no subject is too
taboo and no-one in untouchable. They can find a funny/offensive side
to anything.

Can't wait till it hits the screens here (March)...

Regards,

Jon