Whoa whoa whoa.....Hitler thought he was making the world a better place?????

Maybe the history books i've read, and the biographies i've seen are different than yours, but it's my understanding that Hitler's motive was European domination, making the world better for HIM.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dana tierney
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 5:00 PM
  Subject: Re: Definition of terrorism(WAS The politicization of the Iraq War

  I was wondering if the motives really matter. Hitler thought he was
  making the world a better place too. So he was trying to be the good
  guy wasn't he?

  The only distinction I am able to make is the difference between
  cooperating in genocide and cooperating in a possible beneficial
  invasion. US forces have killed civilians, yes, but not systematically
  and deliberately, by the boxcar, the way the Nazis did.

  I am trying and failing to imagine how this would look to me if I were
  poor and Iraqi.
  Would I make this distinction?

  Dana

  <snip>