WOW!! It's gorgeous! Can I move in? ;)

Seriously, that is something to be proud of!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/29/2004 4:25:23 PM >>>

Thanks for the congrats guys!!

It's an upsize and a move to our favorite Lake. We're 2 miles max from
all kinds of marinas and boat ramps.
It's close to several campgrounds and day use parks.
And it's by the south end of the Lake which is the best section in my
mind :D

The house is bigger than the one we are in currently - by almost twice
the size. It's a fraction under 4000 sq ft.
It was built by John Weiland 11 years ago and has an 80 gallon Jacuzzi
bathtub!!! It sits on 1/2 an acre and although the back yard is half
wooded - we'll clear out that underbrush and fence it in with some nice
Privacy Fencing.

http://www.weberika.com/images/gallery/upload/September2004-THEHouse-IMG
_2393.jpg

The neighborhood:
http://www.weberika.com/images/Cumming/house-pan-01.jpg

It's also a tennis/swim community.

To give y'all an idea on housing prices in the North Georgia area - this
particular neighborhoos runs from $190,000 - $300,000.

Cheers,
Erika