Top-top floor is some loft space, some trey ceiling space. The ceiling
are 9+ feet and the master bath is vaulted with windows up high. You can
see those windows from one of the back shots.

In the back - it's a "sun room" all properly wall to wall carpeted,
french doors from the family room, windows all around, cathedral
ceiling. Opens onto the deck.

The place has a wet bar in the family room <rubs hands together with
glee>.

I have fallen in love with cul de sacs. There's nothing like living on a
dead end road. No one goes tearing past, it's quiet.
And yeah - the porch really did us in. It's a nice wide rocking chair
porch. I can't wait to hang some plants! :D

Cheers,
Erika