  From: G
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 2:45 PM
  Subject: Re: State GOP says Michael Moore illegally offered underwear in exchange for voting

  What are the laws governing this sort of thing? Am i allowed to attempt to bribe votes if i want to? Can I legally offer my neighbors 100 bucks a piece to vote for Kerry or Bush?

  The absurdness of this case all depends on what the law says. If you can't bribe votes, then barbeque the asshole. Otherwise, leave him alone.

  Anyone know what the law says?