Cannot find server...
then, it just churns and churns...

Too much load on the server perhaps?
Would people going to look at the charges constitute a dDOS attack?

:-)

I would imagine there's probably laws against paying someone to vote a
certain way. There's probably also a significant chance that Moore was
not entirely serious when he promised underpants (for the guys) and
ramen (for the girls) for every slacker voter... Though I guess in the
interest of keeping it all legal and above board, there should
probably be another three year, multimillion dollar investigation of
Bill Clinton to see if they are involved.

--

will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher