#1 Volunteers do the best they can but it's defiantly not the best
that can be done.
LOL Talk about disorganization on both fronts but after the first hour
or so they get their shit together.

The Bush rally was at the office depot center and we went and saw him
talk. It was fun having to listen through the first 2 speakers who
happened to be pastors which was fun. The first guy was someone from a
chapel locally which i had the chance to goto once with my ex and
because of that guy i didn't ever go there again. *shrugs* he was an
ok guy but seemed too fake to me.

Bush finally came out and talked not much about future policy so much
as touting his record and twisting a few things around. But hay i just
went so i could say i got to see the president.

The kerry rally was different it was in a park so i have a sunburn but
i got right upto the front and got his attention when i screamed out
"Restore honesty to the white house" which got him to give me the
thumbs up. The guy next to me got commented about by kerry. His shirt
said i'd run for president but its hard work lol. I had been for Kerry
before but when you see him in person his personal charisma is very
moving. It was alot of fun.

Well at lunch i'm off to cast my vote so hopefully it gets counted :>

--

William Wheatley
Coldfusion Guru