Patrick, this is not intended to question your facts be merely interest in the facts. Where are you getting your facts?  I would like to use them and be able to cite them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Harkins, Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 10:40 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE Deaths in Iraq: (WAS Cheney to fake heart attack?)

A couple of relevant facts: 50% of the population of Iraq is aged 15 and under.
In the last century in its early part most of the deaths caused by war were soldiers. Later in the century things had shifted so that 80% of the deaths were civilian, mostly women and children.
-Patrick

Outbound email scanned for viruses. (e232)
  _____