> Sam wrote:
> What other stop is there?

Binding arbitration is the only solution - neither will stop and both
are wrong, yet they both think they're right.

Mr. Dinowitz portrays Israel as saintly angels victimized by the cruel
hearted Palestinians.  I'm sure if we had a Palestinian here, he'd say
the opposite.  Both sides have proven themselves incapable of solving
the problem and while Mr. Dinowitz may tell us all of things Israel
has done, so what?

Isn't that like telling your client all of the things you've done to
fix the bug, but there's still a bug?

The Israelis have a problem and nothing they've done has fixed it.
They need to take responsibility for that just as the Palestinians
need to take responsibility it.  When they both realize that, there'll
be a solution.