Poor Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter was a peace maker not a warmonger like bush.
I think the one similarity that people are pissed off during the bush
administration and were pissed during carter doesn't mean they are
similar.

What issues during the 1777-1981 administration can people blame on
him that were as bad as bush? I mean i'm no expert on the time frame
but i think you could compare Bush to Herbert Hoover instead :>.

Were people pissed off at Carters policies or just the times?
Sometimes i think there are issues that are not directly at the fault
of the president so you can't always blame them. I blame bush for
lieing and/or not being sure before doing something thats kill our
soldiers and friends. I'm pissed that bush needs to send more troops
(i agree he does) but is going to wait until after the election to do
it. I am pissed about bush going too far with "faith based
organizations" it has no place in the white house. I am pissed that he
said "When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile
at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt." but he will give
billions to Dick Cheney's company to which dick cheney still receives
a pension (payment of some kind whatever).

So go pick on Herbert Hoover or even Grant because the Grant
Administration left alot to be desired.