Not based on nothing.
Fact: Europe sides with the Arabs on most things. It's in their best
interest.
Fact: The UN sides against Israel in most (every) thing and it's usually the
American veto that saves it from one sided resolutions.
Fact: When Israel went into Gaza to remove terrorists who were launching
rockets into Israeli towns, the UN resolution (supported overwhelmingly by
the EU) did not mention why Israel was doing it nor did it comdem the
Palestinian actions. It only attacked Israel.
Fact: Neither the UN nor the EU care for Israel's existance.
Fact: Kerry has bound himself time and again to the UN and Europe.

Speculation: When the nuclear war with Iran starts, Israel will be blaimed
even though Iran will launch first.

Fact: Judith and I hate Bush but we're voting for him.