Michael Dinowitz wrote:
> Fact: Europe sides with the Arabs on most things. It's in their best
> interest.

Why would that be in their best interest?

> Fact: When Israel went into Gaza to remove terrorists who were launching
> rockets into Israeli towns, the UN resolution (supported overwhelmingly
> by the EU) did not mention why Israel was doing it nor did it comdem the
> Palestinian actions. It only attacked Israel.

That's what happens when only half of the questions is asked. If you ask me if it is
good that Saddam is gone, the answer is yes. If you ask me if it was good that Iraq
was invaded, the answer is no.

> Fact: Neither the UN nor the EU care for Israel's existance.

That is probably quite correct. If all European countries can freely choose to give up
some souvereignity to a supranational entity, why couldn't other countries?
Countries are artifical constructs. The people in them is what counts.

> Fact: Kerry has bound himself time and again to the UN and Europe.

Has he?

Jochem