I am curious... of the almost 300 million people living in the United
States, how many of us have been exposed to anthrax?  If this bacteria is
natural, should some of use have it to begin with?  How about farmers or
those working with sheep, goats, or animals that carry the bacteria?

To get inhaled anthrax, you need to inhale between 8,000 to 20,000 spores,
yet as low as two spores can test positive for exposure for anthrax.

Jacob