It doesn't, it was more of a rhetorical question.  Probably coming from my
total cynicism in hearing anything approaching an admittance of mistake from
them.  (After all 4 days til the election, why start now?)

-----Original Message-----
From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:57 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Video Suggests Explosives Disappeared After U.S. Took Control

Does it matter?

Spinning negative stories to blunt their affect isn't something the Bush
administration invented. The best you can hope to do is read a non-biased
factual account of the event and draw your own conclusion.

The type of "spin" you see coming from the Bush admin shouldn't surprise OR
influence you....

<snip>