See below:

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott

Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But even if Kerry, Gore, Clinton or McCain were
> President the last four years N. Korea and Iran would
> still be where they are today. I believe only Bush
> took Libya and Iraq off that list. So less countries
> due to Bush.

If that makes you feel better, but I would point out that:

1.) We have as much of an idea that Libya is off the list as we did
that Mr. Hussein had WMD.  Mr. Qadafi could be inserting the core into
a nuke as we write.

As a famous president once said, there you go again.  Please surprise us
once and let the facts guide your answers.  Qadafi is cooperating with the
UN, something Sadaam never did.  Full onsite access makes it much more
difficult for a state to develop a program in secret. And you second
statement is a waste of the bits used to pass it over the web.  Stating that
France could be readying mass amounts of troops just in case Kerry wins
would be just as stupid(wait, isn't Kerry implying this?).  So while a
"could" statement is really wrong (I could actually be President Bush),
yours specifically is highly unlikely.

2.) We have no idea where N. Korea would be if there would've been
another President.

True, so no point in including this in your decision making.

3.) What we do know is that Mr. Bush's strategy with N. Korea and Iran
has not worked.

Lets get back to the facts.  Both programs where active under Clinton,
despite our payments to NK, now instead of developing programs behind our
backs, we've called them to account and are marshalling world support to
reign them in.  And the world is in fact working with us towards these goals
(so much for the isolated US).