There.  Now doesn't feel better to say what you've always wanted to ... Jane
you ignorant slut...

>On a side note, are you on a first name basis with Hussein?  You keep
>calling him "Sadaam" as if he were your neighbor who just mowed your
>lawn.

And you keep rudely calling President Bush, Bush.  But we understand
anyway..

> Stating that France could be readying mass amounts of troops just in case
Kerry wins
> would be just as stupid(wait, isn't Kerry implying this?).

>I will predict that both France and Germany would send troops when Mr.
>Kerry is elected.  They will be anxious to restore relations with
>America, are looking for business investment in their country, and
>would like a piece of the action in Iraq.

I'll cover both of those bets.  They will have to find a way to show that
Kerry's approach works without going against their populations, both of
which are strongly against any involvement in Iraq.

> 3.) What we do know is that Mr. Bush's strategy with N. Korea and Iran
> has not worked.
>
> Lets get back to the facts.  Both programs where active under Clinton,

And both countries were cooperating with the UN under Mr. Clinton.
Something they're no longer doing with Mr. Bush ...

> despite our payments to NK, now instead of developing programs behind our
> backs, we've called them to account and are marshalling world support to
> reign them in.  And the world is in fact working with us towards these
goals
> (so much for the isolated US).

We just pulled troops out of North Korea and Mr. Bush refuses to do
what China has asked us to do and meet privately with the North
Koreans.  So far this "work" has resulted in North Korea declaring
that they have multiple nuclear weapons and test firing a missile they
claim can reach the US.

We had troops in N. Korea?  And I don't think that it is possible to develop
Nuclear weapons in 3 years from scratch.

Andy