A common saying around Washington is that a during a president's first term they run
for reelection, and the second term they run for the history books.

He just very well might kick off the cloak of partisanship, shift slightly to the
center (which is where he spent most of his life), and try to accomplish some things
that history will remember him fondly for.

We will know shortly, I think.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/03/04 07:04PM >>>
Okay, I've had about all of the "We need to reach across the aisle"
crap that I can handle from Bush.  Why should we believe what Bush
says now.  He's spent 4 years of not doing it.  He's excluded
democrats from key meetings.  He's kept the dissenting public away
from his campaign events.  Exactly what aisle is he going to reach
across.  Why doesn't he just fess up and admit he's going to do things
the way he wants to and damn everybody else.

--
Marlon