Not using a "method" Won, not even agreeing or disagreeing with Gruss.

A great summation of my thoughts might be thus:

"I'm 28, have lived in the US all my life. I've seen good times and bad
times, high highs, and low lows. Yet we always come through....higher than
the low times, and lower than the high times. So whatever the gloom and doom
predicted for the next few years, past experience tells me the end is not
nigh"