Not particularly, and I'm not sure it would be appropriate. There's a
reason why they have a limited distribution. Its also why I cannot
take an IQ test any more - after being trained to administer it, I
know it too well so that my scores would not reflect my intellectual
abilities.

That said there's a demo version of the Big 5 test at:
http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

here are mine:
<a
href="http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/results/?o=76&amp;c=21&amp;e=37&amp;a=44&amp;n=9";>I'm