I am not very religious (but I do have a deep faith) and I own many guns, but I
am not a Bush supporter.

I am not a for voter, I am an against voter, and Bush had more negatives in my
mind. The only "for" I think I would vote for is McCain or Powell (at least
before this summer. They both picked up a bunch of negatives for me).

Of course, I do wish there had been a better candidate than Kerry from a
tactical point of view.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/08/04 03:00PM >>>
<snip>
I'm not religious, and I don't own a gun, but that doesn't automatically put me
in the Kerry
side. A lot of us are simply afraid that people like Kerry will make the US
look weak.

You want my vote you have to earn it. I don't vote against, I vote for, Bush
had more positives in my mind than Kerry, I voted against the gay marriage
amendment in Kentucky. That amendment passed like 75/25 but Bush only
carried the state 60/40.